Saturday, October 23, 2021
Children’s Mercy Park
Breakout & Seek, Kansas City’s puzzle-filled scavenger hunt, has teamed up with Sporting KC! Join Kansas City’s top-rated escape room, Breakout KC, on a new adventure at Children’s Mercy Park with prizes and bragging rights on the line!
Round up your team of up to six people and get ready to race against the clock and other teams.
Breakout & Seek teams will explore behind the scenes throughout Children’s Mercy Park. Race against the clock and other teams to complete puzzles and challenges throughout the stadium!
Date: October 23, 2021
Time: 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Location: Children’s Mercy Park, 1 Sporting Way, Kansas City, KS 66111
Price: $100/team (as low as $17/person!)
Team Tickets Include
- Up to six team members ages 6+ to participate in Breakout & Seek’s scavenger hunt
- Admission for up to six team members, ages 6+, to attend the Sporting KC away game watch party after Breakout & Seek
- One free drink ticket per team member ages 21+, ID required (max of six drink tickets per team)
- Behind-the-scenes special access, including the locker room!
Schedule | October 23, 2021:
- 10:00 a.m. – Team Check-In Begins
- 11:00 a.m. – Breakout & Seek Begins
- 1:30 p.m. – Awards Ceremony
- 2:00 p.m. – Doors open for away match watch party: Sporting KC vs. Seattle Sounders
- 2:30 p.m. – Match Starts
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Success will depend on teamwork, creativity and genuine fun by all. All ages are welcome and encouraged to participate!
- Participants should expect walking along an approximate 1-2 mile path. Children’s Mercy Park does offer air-conditioned spaces, along with refreshments for sale during the Breakout and Seek event.
- All participants registered will receive a waiver one week in advance of the event to complete 24 hours prior to the scavenger hunt.
WHAT TO BRING
- Be sure to read the stadium’s bag policy, included in this FAQ section.
- Bring a printed or digital copy of your confirmation email.
- Be sure to complete an online waiver in advance of the scavenger hunt (minors must have a guardian’s signature.) The waiver will be sent to all registered participants one week prior to the event. If you complete the waiver less than 24 hours before the event, you may need to complete the waiver again in person.
- Please bring one smartphone with internet access.
- All participants under 18 must bring a parent or guardian.
- Everything you need to begin solving our puzzles will be provided during check-in.
- If you wear reading glasses or require other assistive implements, you may need them during Breakout & Seek.
- No Outside Food and Beverage Permitted.
Registration will occur at the Budweiser Brew House in Children’s Mercy Park. Please follow this link for detailed parking instructions and a map to the Budweiser Brew House. All guests should park in the Red Lot, as outlined in the parking instructions.
STADIUM BAG POLICY
In accordance with MLS Best Practices and Children’s Mercy Park security guidelines, clear bags measuring 12” x 12” x 6” or smaller may be permitted after a thorough inspection by stadium security staff. Participants should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by security staff to shift and possibly remove the contents. All bags are subject to search and this inspection is considered a condition of entry.
Participants that need to bring a diaper bag, when accompanied by a baby or infant, will be subject to the same inspection procedures.
Backpacks (Including purse backpacks and clear backpacks) are not permitted inside Children’s Mercy Park.
Have questions about Breakout & Seek? Email us at email@example.com!