Sunday, October 20
Breakout & Seek, Kansas City’s puzzle-filled scavenger hunt is back October 20! Join Kansas City’s top-rated escape room, Breakout KC, on a new adventure near our Park Place location with prizes and bragging rights on the line.
Round up your team of up to six people and get ready to race against the clock and other teams.
Breakout & Seek teams will find themselves immersed in a farmer’s market throughout Park Place. Winter’s frost is fast-approaching and this may be the last chance to stock up on the best autumnal goodies the area has to offer. Race against the clock and other teams to grab everything on your checklist! Get into the autumn spirit and check out of the market before cold weather arrives and supplies run out!
Price: $20/team (up to 6 people/team)
Date: Sunday, October 20
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Starting Location: Barkley Square (Next to The Ainsworth), 11563 Ash St, Leawood, KS 66211
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 1:00 p.m. – Check-in begins at Barkley Square
- 1:30 p.m. – Breakout & Seek begins
- 3:00 p.m. – Breakout & Seek ends
- Success will depend on teamwork, creativity and genuine fun by all. All ages are welcome and encouraged to participate!
- Participants should expect walking along an approximate 1-2 mile path.
- All participants registered will receive a waiver one week in advance of the event to complete 24 hours prior to the scavenger hunt.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring a printed or digital copy of your confirmation email.
- Be sure to complete our online waiver in advance of the scavenger hunt (minors must have a guardian’s signature.) If you complete the waiver less than 24 hours before the event, you may need to complete the waiver again in person.
- It could be pretty warm! Wear comfy walking shoes, bring sunscreen and be sure to pack a water bottle.
- Please bring one smartphone with internet access.
- All participants under 18 must bring a parent or guardian.
- Everything you need to begin solving our puzzles will be provided during check-in.
- If you wear reading glasses or require other assistive implements, you may need them during Breakout & Seek.
Have questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org